Cancun to Tulum
Air Transfer Helicopter for 1 – 4 people
- Departure are from Cancun International Airport Terminal FBO. You can get a taxi or free shuttle bus to this terminal. See our airports page for more information.
- Additional airport fee from Cancun of 8 USD or 170 Pesos
- We need a copy of your passport in advance
- The FBO airport is private, there is no ATM or restaurant available.
- Please provide AIRLINE, ARRIVAL TIME and FLIGHT NUMBER if you arrive the same day in Cancun.
- Helicopter between Holbox and Tulum
- Book anytime between 7:00am-5:00pm depending on day light.
- Many times we have no electricity or phone service/ internet on the island.
- Therefor we hope you can understand that we might not be able to respond your call or messages the moment you are trying to contact us.
- Price per plane, not per person.
- This is a private flight, not shared.
- Please bring water to stay hydrated.
- Pets may be transported as long as they remain in their cage. There is no extra cost.
- All prices are subject to Federal Tax of 16%.
- Payment can be made by card (+5% fee) or by cash.
- For any other questions and to see our FAQs and cancellation policy.
Please be advised we need a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm your booking.
Our normal office opening hours are from 9am-6pm.
RETURN TRANSFERS and OTHER BOOKINGS can be made on the next page
Read our great reviews on TripAdvisor