Tulum – Cancun
Air Transfer Helicopter for 1 – 4 people
- Helicopter between TULUM AND HOLBOX
- For flights to Cancun, we arrive at the FBO terminal in Cancun airport. It's not possible to get to Cancun Airport on foot, you will need transport. You have two options: Free shuttle bus. Leaves every 30 min and takes up to 40 minutes. Take a taxi and save travel time, fast option for around 20/30 USD
- Book anytime between 7:00am-5:00pm depending on day light.
- Many times we have no electricity or phone service/ internet on the island.
- Therefor we hope you can understand that we might not be able to respond your call or messages the moment you are trying to contact us.
- Price per plane, not per person.
- This is a private flight, not shared.
- Please bring water to stay hydrated.
- Pets may be transported as long as they remain in their cage. There is no extra cost.
- All prices are subject to Federal Tax of 16%.
- Payment can be made by card (+5% fee) or by cash.
- For any other questions and to see our FAQs and cancellation policy.
Please be advised we need a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm your booking.
Our normal office opening hours are from 9am-6pm.
RETURN TRANSFERS and OTHER BOOKINGS can be made on the next page
Read our great reviews on TripAdvisor